Friday, October 14, 2011

haven post for a veryveryvery long time le.... my last post was at the start of the year and now its ending already....how time flies...

now let me introduce u my poly clique fail9:) they have been my strenght through out my poly life up till now. having fun, sharing joy tonning overnight to finish our work:)



firstly theres brandon also know as gayboy:)... hes the one who "unleased" me teaching me new stupid, retarded, horny stuff:)

next theres berwin:) hes the noisybear in our grp. cant stop talking and always make funny actions and doing stupid stuff with brandon to get into trouble with the lectures

and theres songling:) hes the pussy boy with his high pitch voice. hes the gary look alike and i recently found out that he sleeps like a pig:)


now for the girls theres sara who is the dirty girl:) taught me jack bunny and all the dirty stuff...always doing bad stuff such as drinking and S M O K I N G...:)

next there letitia/laggycia:) always the slow laggy one... nvr has she once been fast... always ownself and like to ls:)

and now theres siewhui or also know as siew mai/goat/whinygirl/bao li girl... always slapping and hitting ppl... nvr has her voice been soothing however without her the clique wun be complete...

and lastly theres jasline:)... also know as baobei... the strongest girl i have ever met and has been my support when i down... best frined ever as only you know be best even better than my parents. i dont know what i will do if i have not met u :)


and now not forgetting my secondary sch clique young9:) have been with me since sec2 and changing my life ever since. i have made alot of choices but joining u all was my best:) i will nvr forget what u all have done for and to me changing me into the vinson now. without u all i wouldnt be here literally:)


although u all cant see this i hope that we all can always be friends not matter what stupid or clever things we did:) im so blessed to have meet 15 wonderful ppl :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home